Serpent ailé Index du Forum

Serpent ailé Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Login Music Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serpent ailé Index du Forum -> Divertissements -> Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nenijicacu
gnome

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 12:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login Music Problem Répondre en citant

HI,

There seems to be a problem with the login music. It keeps playing after you log-in and continues to play until the game launches. I started getting the problem when PFE login screen appeared and it still happened when it was changed to Jayce login screen. The only way to fix this is if you close down the client and restart making sure the music/background load before starting. So this brings me to the my presumption that the problem occurs if you log-in before the music/background loads. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2330629
Staffing Management Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 12:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serpent ailé Index du Forum -> Divertissements -> Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange